Welcome to our Pupil Premium Page.
Here you will find information and policies that support our provision for our Pupil Premium children.
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
Pupil Premium Strategy - Here you will find information regarding:
- Our school’s pupil premium grant allocation amount
- a summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at the school
- how we’ll spend the pupil premium to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach
- how we’ll measure the impact of the pupil premium
- the date of the next review of our school’s pupil premium strategy
The Achievement for All Schools Programme
Our Schools Programme provides an improvement framework, that is tailored and led through a strong partnership between the achievement coach and a nominated school leader, known as the school champion. The framework is structured around four inter-dependent and inter-related elements:
- Teaching and Learning
- Wider Outcomes and Opportunities
- Parent and Carer engagement
We, at Sandal Castle Primary school are delighted to be working with Achievement for all and our designated coach.