‘Together we grow: Together we give’. Ezekiel 47:2
We are a school community and we are a family. We learn together, we support each other, we give our time, our kindness, our love and our compassion to those around us in our school and wider community. We help each other to be ourselves and to be proud of it and to grow in to the unique individuals we are, and as a result, we grow into the respectful and accepting community we all value so much- we are there for each other on each step of our journey.
Congratulations to our Digital Leaders who have successfully completed their training.
We are very lucky in school to have some very talented children who are leading our drive for safe Online Safety use.
Here's what our Digital Leaders do?
- Keep technology spaces clean and tidy and serviced.
- Report broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Audit how often different programs and apps are used.
- Review apps and software and make recommendations.
- Raise the profile of ICT in the school
- Offer homework help.
- Run or help out at a lunch club.
- Write instructions for different pieces of software or apps.
- Make governors more aware of the importance of ICT in all areas of the school.
- Offer in-class support to teachers.
- Edit and improve the appearance of teachers' materials.
- Make videos and presentations.
- Help to inform and enforce the school's e-safety policies.