We are very lucky in school to have some very talented children who are leading our drive for safe E-safety use.
Here's what our Digital Leaders do?
- Keep technology spaces clean and tidy and serviced.
- Report broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Audit how often different programs and apps are used.
- Review apps and software and make recommendations.
- Raise the profile of ICT in the school
- Offer homework help.
- Run or help out at a lunch club.
- Write instructions for different pieces of software or apps.
- Make governors more aware of the importance of ICT in all areas of the school.
- Offer in-class support to teachers.
- Edit and improve the appearance of teachers' materials.
- Make videos and presentations.
- Help to inform and enforce the school's e-safety policies.