The same uniform is worn by all children from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
Orders are placed directly with our supplier Brigade at www.brigade.uk.com at any time of year. The first time you visit the site, all you have to type in is Sandal Castle to find us then register your details. You can then order and pay for items online and have them delivered to school free of charge. Please note though when ordering through Brigade, orders are only processed twice each month – on 15th and 30th and then delivered to school up to 14 days after this cut off date.
Uniform (all years)
- Prussian blue sweatshirt with School logo
- Red polo shirt with School logo
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafores
- Red Gingham Dress (optional)
- Black shoes (not trainers)
PE Kit (all years)
- Red sweatshirt with School logo
- Red T-shirt with School logo
- Black PE shorts
Swimming Kit (year 1 onwards)
- Plain navy blue trunks – not shorts
- Plain navy blue swimming costume
Note: Long hair needs to be tied back for Swimming and PE
The only jewellery permitted in school is a watch and one pair of stud earrings in pierced ears.
All jewellery must be removed before partaking in PE and Swimming activities.